Application Security Testing
dynexo offers deep-dive, manual attacks against an organization’s internal, external and web applications.
The primary objective for a application penetration test is to identify exploitable vulnerabilities in applications and services before hackers are able to discover and exploit them.
Application penetration testing will reveal real-world opportunities for hackers to be able to compromise applications, services and other hosts in such a way that allows for unauthorized access to sensitive data or even take-over systems for malicious/non-business purposes.
In addition, vulnerable web applications offer a wide range of attack vectors to guest and users of a web service.
This type of assessment is an attack simulation carried out by our security consultants in an effort to:
- Identify security flaws present in the application / solution
- Understand the level of risk for your organization
- Help address and fix identified application and service security flaws
- Verify applied security measures and authentication methods
- Test possibilities to modify and extend the content by an external
Beside of the pure pentesting approach, secure coding and runtime assessments can be performed to:
- Identify insecure code sections and invalid memory management
- Analyze input verification and available interfaces
- Uncover hard coded passwords, keys, obsoleted code sections, and other security related aspects
Depending on the individual requirements and possibilities, dynexo performs application security tests according to black, gray, and whitebox testing approaches.
dynexo penetration testers have had experience designing, developing, and revsering applications and services. They leverage this experience to zero in on critical issues and provide actionable remediation guidance.