Junior System Engineer - Linux (m/w/d)
Buchtorwall 12, Braunschweig
We are looking for a motivated Junior System Engineer specializing in Linux operating systems and digitalization to join our team at dynexo!
As a Junior System Engineer at dynexo, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining applications, systems, and servers, both on-premises and in the cloud. You will collaborate closely with our developers, develop playbooks and routines to ensure the security and compliance of our applications with the latest industry standards. To be successful in this role, you should have an understanding of Linux systems, preferably based on RedHat, Ubuntu, and Debian, as well as experience in implementing solutions in cloud environments. You should also have experience using automation tools to ensure the availability and continuous protection of our systems and applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and configuring IT systems, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Developing and enhancing IT systems
- Participating in projects with an IT focus
- Assisting in the implementation of IT solutions
- Analyzing and troubleshooting errors
- Degree in computer science, education, or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge and experience in handling IT systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Linux
- Strong German language skills, both written and spoken (C1 level)
- English language skills, both written and spoken
- A young, dynamic, international team that is open to new ideas and innovations
- A relaxed working environment with flexible working hours
- A family- and child-friendly working environment
- An attractive salary package with bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including company bike and company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and further education opportunities
- Regular company events and team activities
What are you waiting for?
If you have a passion for computer science, mathematics, programming or online gaming and would like to work in an exciting environment, then apply to us!
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Please send us your application to email@example.com